Friday, July 09, 2004

BBs

Lets see I havent dun my share of BB (Bush Bashing... America's fav pastime) this week. Here it is... it came as no surprise that the Senate Intelligence Committe struck down all of Bush's reasons for going to war... ummm DUH... we all knew that already ! I think Dubya should come out and be honest and tell the American public why he attacked Iiiiiiiiiraq: "I am the God appointed supreme being of this world and I can do whatever I want because you are all just mere mortals."

Nevertheless, I do appreciate Mr. Bush for getting rid of Saddam... don't know if the world is any safer but I know that the Iraqi people will have a better future without that @&%#^%.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all
Like your amazing sajjadspoliticalblogs.blogspot.com
Let me left some sites Index Page
This good
1 more
cheap xanax

November 21, 2006 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home